COVID Safety Measures
Nature in Mind would like to ensure the health and safety of all participants joining in on the program.
The following changes will be made to the program to reduce the risk of transmission of infection among attendees:
Please complete the following checklist form each morning before attending the program.
Please read the checklist below. If you answer YES to any of the questions, please do not attend the program.
1. Does the attendee have any new onset (or worsening) of any of the following
- fever Yes No
- cough Yes No
- shortness of breath / difficulty breathing Yes No
- sore throat Yes No
- chills Yes No
- painful swallowing Yes No
- runny nose / nasal congestion Yes No
- feeling unwell / fatigued Yes No
- nausea / vomiting / diarrhea Yes No
- unexplained loss of appetite Yes No
- loss of sense of taste or smell Yes No
- muscle / joint aches Yes No
- headache Yes No
- conjunctivitis (Pink Eye) Yes No
2. Has the attendee travelled outside Canada in the last 14 days
3. Has the attendee had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days? Yes. No
4. Has the attendee had close contact with a symptomatic close contact of a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days? Yes. No